Seasons Greetings

Hi all!!
I feel it is appropriate to convey Seasons Greetings
to all the wonderful people whom I have "met' through
this list server.

The value of the information exchanged is immesurable
and the exchange of comments is often VERY
entertaining.

Enjoying the ownership f my 300F would not be the same
without this venue.

Some highlights come to mind from the past year.

The Camaro vs 300 Challange from Lefty
The mysterious left turn problem from John Hertog.
Gassy vinyls.
Metalcrafters.
Larry Jett loaning me a steering wheel while mine goes
out for resto.
Dash Re and Re from John.(my new dash arrived
yesterday from Just Dashes.

These are just a few memories. 2003 will be even
better as I am going to attend the 300 meet in Phoenix
and take in the auctions. I will finally get to meet
some of you in person!!

So have a Merry Christmas or Seasons Greetings or
Happy Hanukah, whichever is your style and lets hope
there is something related to the enjoyment of your
300 for you this year.

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC