Auto transport needed

 Hi to all and wishing you a happy and healthy holiday and new year.

My wife and I are moving from NJ to Charleston, SC this coming Jan. 7
and due to some last minute changes, we need to ship one of our "modern"
cars.

Can anyone recommend a reliable carrier to ship with. Not knowing
anything about shipping a car, I am assuming that the carriers that transport
the classic vehicles also do regular modern cars. That may be incorrect.

I need advice (from all of your experiences) about matters of
insurance, expected delivery times, and what type of truck (open or closed)
should I expect. Also, if anyone can give me price estimates based on your
experiences, just note that we are talking about 750 miles from NJ to
Charleston, SC.

The vehicle in question is a 4 door sedan about 180" long and 3600 lbs.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

Regards,
Andy Simon