From: casa [mailto:casa@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 7:29 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] thanks

You people are great. By studing the responses and advice you have given
I will at least have some idea of what I should look for. Now I just
need a little time. Sure wish some of you guys were coming through
God's country for the holidays! Thankyou very much and will inform after
inspection if something is not obvious. By the way, did a club member
buy the H at Mitchell NE that was mentioned here a few weeks ago?
I e-mailed out there right away but it was gone. Have a very joyous
holiday season Cal and Sara

For list server instructions, go to