[Chrysler300] What is a good rubber preservative?

[Chrysler300] What is a good rubber preservative?

Hello all, I've asked this before, but got no responses. What is a good
chemical to use to keep my "rim blow" horn rubber soft? This is a good used
one that i got recently. My old one was hard and cracked into pieces. I'd
hate for this to happen again. I know that using Armor-All is out of the
question.

Thanks in advance, john