Fan/Radiator Clearance

It seems to me that George Riehl was selling replacement fan clutches or
restoring them? I also recall that some previously reported that they found
a replacement that fits, and that it was for a more recent Jeep (Grand
Cherokee?), but I don't recall what year. Maybe you have to take yours into
your parts store and see what year range of Jeep works.

Good luck, Jim