Electorluminescent Oscillator output specifications

Electorluminescent Oscillator output specifications

Can anyone tell me what the output from an electroluminescent oscillator
should be? I have one out of a 300G to test and an getting roughly 235
volts AC under no load from the white wire to ground when supplying a
constant12 volts DC to the orange wire and ground. Can anyone tell me
if this is within operating spec for this device? Is this a valid test
with no load on the AC side of this device? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxx
614.975.4164 voice/page