Catch Me If You Can

Marilyn and I just spent our 25th wedding anniversary (New Year's Eve) going to see the new movie "Catch Me If You Can". In one of the many early 60's scenes, there were cars going up and down streets in NY. I thought I saw a red 1957 or 1958 Chrysler 300 C / D. Has anyone seen that car in the movie and am I correct or was it just another Chrysler of the same vintage. It was definitely a Chrysler but I can't swear I saw the spear on the left side of the car as it drove away from the camera. Just a thought. Interesting movie. If you have not seen it, go to see it and look at the old cars to see if you see the same car. Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP