Idler Pulley Repairman

A few months back, one of you knind sould recommended that is discontinue my search for a good used idler pulley and instead send mine off to a gent who rebuilds them.

Naturally, I lost this information in the interim.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can hook me up with a reliable guy to get my pulley a new bearing and rivet. Needless to say, it is kind of an important part !

Sean.