C300 trim and glass clips (hardware).

As I'm sure many of you already know from experience, perhaps the biggest pain in the ass during the restoration of a car is finding sources for all the little trim and glass clips and fasteners all over the car. Reusing the old ones or improvising similar new ones often becomes your only choices (kind of like elections - the lesser of two evils and so on).

I have traveled to Restoration Specialties in person, and have been thru Auveco's book also.

Anyone else know where I might continue you wild goose chase ? Finding all the funky hardware on my current C300 and 56 Coupe DeVille projects threatens to turn into a full time job soon...

Thanks, Sean.