RE: [Chrysler300] 68 300

I'm surprised at this conversation.....obviously this club is advertised as a letter-car club and anyone who joins must be well aware of that fact and expect that there may be some level of resentment toward non-letter cars.That said, since I joined one year ago(with encouragement from two letter-car owners)I've seldom felt shunned for owning two non-letter '65 300's. At 32 years old I have loved all 300's since a young boy and continue to dream of owning one one day. Being a part of this club is one more step toward owning one and being a part of this list serve has proven to be an enjoyable part of my day.

Even though I have not actually met any of you in person I do regard several members as friends and appreciate the help and information that I have recieved from many members. I would like to think that my involvement has possibly helped others as well and look forward to another year of active involvement with this listserve. I have nothing but praise for this club and appreciate the way I have been accepted with or without an 'L' (or any other letter).

Just my two cents worth. Ryan Hill (enjoying the weather in Vancouver!)

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup