"Heater Delete" Cover

Group:

I am still searching for a good cover plate for the firewall for a "heater delete" 1962 Chrysler. It is basically a flat rectangular steel plate, similar "footprint" as the heater box. It has a bead rolled "X" for rigidity. It covers the hole on the firewall that is left when the fiberglass air box is removed.

I believe all '60 - '64 C bodies are the same!

Finding one up here in the north has been impossible. If one of you fine southern or western junkyarders come across one, I would gladly reimburse you. Thanks

Jeff Miklas - jdmiklas@xxxx