Looking for photos of 1962 300 race cars

Looking for photos of 1962 300 race cars

Group:

Anyone have photos they can share of l962 Chrysler 300's
that were racecars in the sixties?
I've seen some over the years of nascar units and some drag cars, but I was unable to copy them at the time. I'm trying to get some photos showing the lettering that was on some of these cars. Many had the "405 HP" and "415 HP" across the edges of the hood. Many sponsors had their logos painted on rather than decals such as "Air-Lift", "Precision Gear" etc. I need to see photos that would enable me to duplicate some of those "circa 1962" logos and their placement on the car.
Any help greatly appreciated. E-mail photos would be great!
THANKS!

Jeff Miklas - jdmiklas@xxxx