Chrysler 300's noted in Muscle Cars Book

Chrysler 300's noted in Muscle Cars Book

A trip to the mall this evening found an interesting book at Waldenbooks. It was a rather small shaped Muscle Car Book of supposedly 500 photos of all makes of "muscle cars", including the Chrysler 300 series. It was interesting to me that they chose the C-300, the 300-C and the 300-L. More interesting the 300L was a multiple page spread and it was a L 4 speed hardtop. It had a Michigan rear plate on it, with a CA front license plate. It was black on black w/ black vinyl top. Further, it had leather, power windows & vents, AM-FM Radio and AC. It did appear to have been restored and to have some modifications including aftermarket wheels and performance tires and oddly, the rear power antenna was mounted on the drivers side. It this a club member car???

I should have bought the book....

Darrin BaileyGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com