Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi Display

Hi all,
I'm thinking about making a run out to Michigan and checking out the WPC
museum before the Hemi Display closes. Any tips or tricks about the area
would be greatly appreciated. What are the good places to stay, eat and
generally enjoy the area in the bleakness of Lake effect winter?

Greatly Appreciated,
Brian