300E- F-G-H air cleaner housing reproductions

300E- F-G-H air cleaner housing reproductions

Hi to all,

With regards to air cleaner housings, both the round crossram ones and the
oval inlines, Club member Mike Laiserin makes very, very nice and
authentic-looking reproductions - out of fiberglass. These come complete
with baseplates, and would be a fantastic alternative to the steel units,
especially for a non-concours vehicle. They are virtually indistinguishable
from the originals, and are also very affordable.

I just saw Mike's reproductions at the Chrysler 300 Club Inc's winter meet
in Phoenix - they are truly superb ! contact Mike at mwl1967@xxxx for
more information.

John