300 G forsale

my G is listed at the club website for sale (since november) to update that ad... i've now installed the crossrams and have reduced the price to $13500.00 (this is a "break even" price not including the donor car parts or the labor involved in ressurecting the car). finished installing the rams in time to drive car to the 300 inc. meet in phoenix last weekend (250 miles south). car is an exellent driver, had a great time, good company of mopar enthusiasts. thanks, larri

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail