First Letter Car / Early List

I purchased my first H hardtop on Sept. 5, 1964 from Sutton Motor Company in
Beaumont, Texas for $2640. It was a white hardtop with AC and the odometer
read approx. 42K miles. In 1965, I relocated to Northern California, and
kept the car until Feb.1970 when I sold (gave It away) it for around $1000.
It had about 100K miles at that time and was in #2 condition. Apparently "my
car" stayed in the Sacramento area until 1995 when Bob Sales acquired it for
Jay Leno's collection. It now belongs to Jeff Miklas who has completed it's
restoration.My current H is a red hardtop that I purchased in May of 2002
from Chellis Matz.Do I qualify for Larry Jett's list?