Re: R & M Auction results.....this past weekend

Re: R & M Auction results.....this past weekend

Dr Robert Paige is a Physician in Amarillo Texas that has a large
collection of Automobiles he had made avaliable for many charitable
events over the years. When I last saw these cars the included many
nice Chrysler 300 Letter Cars (at least to my uneducated eye).
Bruce Schubert