62 H parts for sale

I am accepting bids on the following parts. Bidding will close at 10:00pm on Feb 1st. These are serious parts so I expect serious offers. I have been a eastern club member for 20+ years and can provide references. These items will not be offered on E-bay. I love the cars and their restoration.
Do not reply on the list server but to me personally at quilting@xxxx
Yes, that's quilting. A fine merger. No phone calls please until bidding is complete. Thanks.

Item 1...1962 Chrysler 2x4 manifold casting#2264877-1, with incorrect rear carb(Carter AFB #2653S w/manual choke)for 1958 Chrysler products. Front carb is correct(Carter 3258S). Both carbs are missing velocity valves for secondary. I have a pair but believe they are the wrong ones. Air cleaners are correct with gold paint that is peeling. You can see where the decals were but they're gone. No dents. Carbs have progressive linkage with throttle rod. Coil mounting bracket and carb spring brackets included. This setup was last used on a 300K and ran super. It's dirty and been on the shelf for five years.

Item 2...Right side exhaust manifold casting #2268253 for 62H with choke stove. Excellent condition, good heat riser valve.(Does this also fit an E?) Gotta be a rare part.

Item3...62H distributor part #2098313 or auto-lite IBS-4011A 8S with tach drive. Shaft is in good condition. Points are missing and the vacuum advance unit is bad.

Item 4...62H tachometer with cable. Tach was rebuilt and never used. Don't know if luminescent lighting works or not. Original build date 9-22-61.

Item 5...Fuel pump for ?(I think it's a 426 hemi pump) part #2585-118. This is OEM in the box. Never used.

Gordon Snow
Loveland, CO