RE: [Chrysler300] wondering why??

I second Marks motion to end this squabling ...... I have 2 non-letter cars and have always received many responses to my questions. Could be that I'm restoring my cars and not hot-rodding them as I'm sure the majority of interest in this club lies in restoration(as it should). No offense intended.....if you are looking for speed secrets this is not the place you want to be looking. I think we all proved that last summer with the big 'F' vs. Camaro showdown!

Look at that....now I'm squabling :)

Have a great day 300 fans, all of you! Ryan