Re: [Chrysler300] wondering why??

You are semi-sorta right. The club is for the preservation of the Letter
Series of the Chrysler 300's. Where you're wrong is it's really about the
people who are car, and particulaly 300 "nutz". Frankly, I don't give a
rat's butt if you have a Letter car or any car for that matter, I am just
willing to share my enthusiam with you. Any and all serious questions on the
list server have been cheerfully answered as far as I can see, with the
occasional smart answer thrown in. Sometimes, so many people have a response
that it seems to be a barrage of answers. Just each person trying to be of
help.

A Chrysler 300 is a Chrysler 300, it just isn't important to 90% of the
questions if it's actually a letter car. I can't for the life of me
understand what this crap is all about. I have never, in 23 years of going
to meets, seen anyone snubbed or belittled if his pride and joy wasn't a
letter car. All are welcome to participate in what ever manner they wish.
Being Meet Co-ordinator, I would like to see many, many more come to the
meets. See for themselves, how they are welcomed and how much fun it is.
You may have to drive 500 miles or so, but, isn't what we are all about????
Letter car, "Plain Jane 300" or NO car, we enjoy the company of all who have
a love of the Chrysler 300"s, be it at meets or on the listserver.

Bottom line: If you don't want to see the movie, don't buy a ticket!

Ray Jones