Thanks/Mitchell

To everyone who gave me their advice on my brake(lack of) situatuion,
Thank you for all the words of wisdom. I tried almost everything
including
pinching off the front rubber lines, The fluid comes through the
bleeders just fine
but NO pedal so I am going to contact a buddy at a mechanic shop in
Maryland
to see if th NAPA can get me a reman master cylinder, since the NAPA out

here in Vegas look at you like HUH!! If not I will dreadfully get a
rebuild kit
and hope for the best. Weds or Thurs I will be at the salvage yard and I
will
answer the Many E-Mails reagarding the parts from the Newport and New
Yorker.
Now as far as Mitchell goes The only problem I have with him is that he
is OVERPRICED!! He thinks he is the only game in town with the items for

our toys! Now I was very impressed, I used to go to the Chryslers at
Carlisle
with my dad, we went up to the Mitchell booth and Frank just glanced at
us and
asked Hey Charlie how ya doing? Out of who knows how many people and how

many shows he went to he still rememberd my father by his name no less.
My dad
used his service many times while he was restoring his 1968,1969 GTX
converts.
I don't think he had any problems with Mitchell. If he did unfortunatly
before his
passing he never told me! This is just what I know. But I am just a guy
with a
brake problem!!! HA HA
Phil