Re: [Chrysler300] Mitchell

I have to agree, this sums up his "new" way of doing business. I have bought
from him at Carlisle in the past, but he had the parts in hand. I have since
bought several on e-bay and he shipped quickly. There was even a
problem/misunderstanding on one of our parts )I don't remember his or my
fault) and he promply corrected it.
If it looks right in the picture, it's probably right.
Note: When buying at flea markets or swap meets, see if the box has writing
on it. If so, it's probably an old warranty part and no good. These parts
were taken out of cars with a warranty problem and saved for the District
Reps visit. After he verified the claim, the part usually was trashed, but
many now show up for sale.
Ray Jones in Arkansas