From: NANCY TERRY
To: pinky@xxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] too all members

Re:Mitchell
I know in the past that he's had a bad reputation so I avoided him until he
had some 300 parts on Ebay. Won bid and got what I paid for plus there was
an offer of something else I wanted. Paid for that too and got it. It
would appear that if he advertises something on Ebay, he carries through
when he may not on an item not so advertised. It may be the threat of being
barred from Ebay. Who knows.
Nancy Terry