From: obiwan10
To: Chrysler 300 list service
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 11:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Chrysler 300 segment on Speedvision

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger L. Schaaf
To: Chrysler 300 list service
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 11:25 AM
Subject: Chrysler 300 segment on Speedvision

I had noted one day as I was surfing thru my TV/Satellite/Tivo service that there was an upcoming segment on Chrysler Hemi cars to be broadcast on Muscle Cars which is a program on Speedvision Channel 607 on Direct Tv.

I set Tivo(the best 400 dollars I have ever spent in home theatre stuff) up to record it when it was to be broadcast and just last nite I was browsing thru my Tivo recordings and there it was. I had not expected much, but was very pleasantly surprised at how well the development of the 300's was covered in the short 1/2 hour program.

Had a good history of the movers at Chrysler who developed the car and why, a large number of videos of various 300's the C-300 to the 300 L and M, interesting videos of Tim Flock and other 300 racing notables including Karl K. and pictures/videos of his cars on the track.

I also had recorded another segment of Muscle Cars and in this one they gave an 800 number and a price of 19.95 to order a video of this program and the ad said that this would include 2 different programs of 1/2 hour each, so I assume that a video of the 300 segment could be ordered.

This was made in 2001 so this info may have been previously posted, however anyone interested in the number send message to listservice.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calif