Door panels for 63's

Hello group-
I am attempting to clean house somewhat to make it a little easier to find things! I have a left front door trim panel for a 63 300 2dr ht. It is two tone blue. It is in very nice condition, only one small spot near the vent window that keeps it from being a "10". I also have a front panel in two tone tan and brown for a 4dr ht 300 that is in what looks to be NOS condition. I won't hold anyone up who might need one or both of these, and would like to trade for 64 2dr ht panel(s). Also I have 4 very nice black power window door panels for 64 sports 4dr ht's, cheap as I would like to see someone use them. I do not know if the 63 blue panel is a J panel or if the J even had a blue interior option?
Please reply to me privately rather than on the server.
Thanks, Joe Pierce 300Kx2 +others....