both 300F coupes are sold

 Indications are that both of my 1960 300F coupes are sold including the
1960 windsor 2 dr ht parts car. Thanks to all who showed some interest in
those cars (and there were quite a few ). I will probably be kicking myself
later on but life must go on and concentrate in those that I have left.
First one will likely be my 1962 300H special order paint convertible and
next my 1965 300L 4 speed convertible. The 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
tri-colour (canadian car) 2 dr ht will have to wait it's turn.
Thanks again from Fern in Cranbrook BC just north of the Idaho and
Montana borders