G grille horizontal bars

Good Afternoon,

I have the grille to the G assembled, but noticed that my newly
rechromed horizontal cross bars (the 2 bars in the center of the grille
that are on each side of the center medallion) are drooping, warped,
bowed....

I suspect that the buffer was over zealous after the chroming process
and therefore warped the pieces. I will meet with him tomorrow morning.

Are these the same as the '62 300 H and Sport? Does anyone have a pair
they would like to sell? If so, please let me know.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne
Cols. OH