Re: [Chrysler300] C300 door handle removal

Re: [Chrysler300] C300 door handle removal

In a message dated 2/5/03 3:02:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, bob@xxxx
writes:

> But where to get the tool? Maybe someone else can answer that one.

Long ago, In a land far away, one of the Chrysler service bulletins or some
such had instructions for making one. it was fairly easy and I did so, and
it worked like a charm.

Unfortunately, it has gone the way of several things, and I have no idea
where it is.

I'm going to have to make another one, though, as soon as I can.

I just looked at the referenced picture and it isn't like the one we made.
Ours had the forks and the little bump to catch the clip, but was like a
prybar that was slipped in from one side.

I recently removed all 8 handles from my 4dr and heartily recommend taking
the time to make the tool!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI