alum head or current heads- reasked

not sure if it went through the first time so i ask again please...
i am in a pickle here, hope somebody knows for sure though.
i have the k 413 ram. ?i have the 516 heads i cleaned up a little bit (
gasket match, clean around inside runner at valve ) in place of teh stock
heads of comparable size chambers and valves 520. ?they are 74 cc heads. the
516 heads have the bigger valves , ( cant do a stock rebuild, not me.) so teh
problem is am i going to get teh gains desktop dyno promises of apx 60 hp and
30 something tq. rom bolting the heads to a stock ram - cammed higher lift (
maybe .470 or something ) as opposed to the " i caling stock 516 heads"????
i am replacing the 413 engine with a 440, but have to wait a while longer if
i am to get the edelbrock heads. i cant switch heads later because you
supposed to go up in compression with alum heads, but that is not the case.
stock is 73, and smallest edelbrock is 84. thats apx 1 pt in comp lossed. not
gonna happen in my car. so do i wait to get the edel heads and leave teh car
on the trailer or use my 516 heads and pray somebody will write back with
true dyno experience that teh gain isnt anywhere near that because we only
run upto 5500 rpm or so.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????sorry so long, sorry to bother, ?tim
ps, stock k cam ( thank you all for helping with duration ) and 9.5 with 516
head comp, 10.25 alum heads if it matters to anyone