300 Club International Decal for Trailers, etc.

300 Club International Decal for Trailers, etc.

To all club members and 300 lovers:

FOLLOW-UP & ORDERING INFORMATION ON CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL
DECALS...

I have received my personal order of these decals (see attachment for
picture); if for any reason you can not view this attachment, please just go
to the website under photo gallery to see the same example. The only
difference between the picture and actual decal is I added two bold "outer"
rings, for contrast against my white car trailer.

These decals turned out just great! Excellent color and quality! Cannot
wait 'til warm weather to get these on my car trailer!

The decals are produced on a high quality vinyl with an advertised 5 to 7
year life. In order to get the best price and quality, the "LARGE" size
decal is 30 inches in diameter. This is really huge and excellent for
application on an enclosed car trailer or side of garage, etc. These are
available for $100 including shipping to the lower 48 states, shipping
outside the lower 48 states, please add $5.

Also, available is a "SMALL" size decal of 12 inches in diameter for trailer
or anything else. These are available for $25 including shipping to the
lower 48, shipping outside the lower 48 states, please add $5.

Send check (or money order)to:

Darrin Bailey
9609 Meadowview Road
Richmond, VA 23294

Please e-mail me privately if you have additional questions or need a
"special size one", I can check on this and get back to you.

darrinbailey@xxxx

Thanks to all fellow members for their help and interest,

Darrin Bailey