RE: [Chrysler300] Leaf Springs

Charlie,
I had a set of springs re-arched for my 1976 Jeep Cherokee (full size) about
15 years ago at Dietrich Spring in Allentown. They were reasonably priced
and they lasted at least 4 years until I sold it. I had a plow on the truck
and I was pleased with how they performed. I don't know if the Chrysler
leaves would be any different.

Mark Souders