Leaf Springs

Has anyone had any experience with re-arching leaf springs? I have a spare
set for my 62 and there is a spring business about 20 miles away. They will
re-arch the set for $50 to 60.00. Some questions that I have are:
1. Are they good as new?
2. Do they last or do they unspring in a short time?

There is a big price difference between re-arching and a brand new set but
if the re-arched will not last for a reasonable length of time all of the
labor will be for nothing. I will install them but do not want to do it
again in a year or two. I really do not want to ever do it again. I am
leaning on trying the re-arched springs. If nothing else to see what happens
with them. Kind of like a science experiment. This way if no one has any
experience with re-arching springs I will be able to give some feedback in
the future.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance to all who respond.

Charlie Valentine, 300G, 62 300 Sport Convertible
Stowe, PA with 8" of freshly fallen snow. Yuck