Help

I don't know if its my Gray Hair. Or my old age or just a dream.
Somewhere in my container that holds my dead brain cells , I swear I
read a article from George Riehl comparing the early Torgue-Flights.
With Part Numbers, springs , clutches and a description of are 300
transmissions on setting them up. Now am I nuts or just dreaming.
Can somebody relieve my pain and tell me weather its true or not.
Thanks

Gary Barker