300 K

Hi to All,

I've got a subject that's sure to incite some impassioned opinions. I've
found a 300 K for fairly cheap and I wanted to ask for some opinions on the
merits of the K. The K I've found is the standard 360HP.
What defines this as a letter car? It seems that in 64 they took away alot of
the attributes that defined the earlier letter cars. My 62 sport with the H
engine has dual quads, heavy duty suspension, 150 mph speedo, and leather
interior. Would I be dissapointed with how the K handles compared to my
sport? I can't compare the K with my J because I still haven't reached the
point of driving my J.
I'm just curious what the opinions are, because I know I couldn't keep
another car. If I can get this car for cheap enough, I'm hoping to use it to
infect one of my friends with this 300 desease. I've almost got a couple of
them hooked.

300ly,
Sean Duggan
Los Angeles