Rams or 4 Speed on a K - But Not Both - Why?

Rams or 4 Speed on a K - But Not Both - Why?

Hi Group:

During a recent discussion with another member, the subject of K's
came up, specifically the fact that one could get a K with rams or witth a 4
speed, but not both. Was this restriction a matter of space (I can see where
the rams and the displaced brake cylinder might present a problem) or was
there another reason for not being able to get that combination?

Thanks,

Pete Fitch