holley carb. question

The next problem I'm having is with my carb.(4160 holley
four barrel)
My first ? Is there freeze plugs on carburetors?
the reason I'm asking is on the secondary fuel bowl
I have a leak in what look to be a freeze plug.
Or do I need to just buy the housing for the
secondary fuel bowl?I just had this carb. rebuilt.
Any help would be GREAT.
THANKS Chris
69 300
convertable