Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

Right on Warren!
As a retired Tech for Acura (and other Jap cars), I ran into this from
time to time. I refused to do it this way. As Warren said, who pays if
the part is bad, but more importantly, the diagnosis is usually wrong.
generally it's a WAG, and the customer is ripped when the car's not
fixed, therefore, it's gotta be our fault.

What really got me was the customers who came in on the hook, and when
given the diagnosis, stated "that's not right, the tow truck driver said
such and such was bad.." I would just ask why thsy belived this expert
diagnositian who was laying on his back in the snow for $5. an hour, and
not me who had the training on their car?

Of course on the old cars, it's easier to diagnos most problems than it
is on today's cars.

Arkie Ray Jones

Hope to see all y'all in Battle Creek this June.