Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

I do most of the work to my own cars, but occationally I will bring my cars
to the shop with the part. It is important to have a good relationship with
the shop. As a business owner I know the importance of being able to mark up
materials. I always agree to a special labor rate which is higher than the
normal. It's best to trust the shop because I leave them with no
responsibility. Misdiagnosis, my problem, bad part, my problem,
misinstallation, my problem again. You've goto trust who you're dealing with
and they have to trust you. Business is business.

Sean Duggan
Los Angeles