Re: [Chrysler300] C300 Guages Part 2

Frank,
For the instruments, NAPA carries a regulator that's intended for earlier
12v Ford stuff, but I've used it successfully for my Hudson 12v conversions.
The 6v '48-54 Hudsons ran the gauges on about 5v pulsed power supply. This
NAPA unit (NAPA/Echlin IR-2), supplies that voltage, with anywhere from 6 to
18v input. It's cheap ... you may want to try one.

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta