Radiators - for sale - 209917AC, 2445645AC

Radiators - for sale - 209917AC, 2445645AC

Hello there & happy Tuesday. I've 2 radiators leftover from projects. One matches the numbers found on my 300H (A/C, auto), the other appears similar to those in my '57s. The model numbers are: 209917 & 2445645. I do not have a model# reference, so hopefully you'll know the applications for certain.
Both have transmission cooler connections, and both would need to be at least patched; likely re-cored. Neither have fan shrouds. $50 each (as-is) or both for $75. +shipping. (I'd also happily trade one for a '57 fan shroud). I just finished having several other radiators re-cored, so these now need a home. Many thanks & have a good week. mv

Cold & rainy in atl.