AMT 300C MODELS

Hi all,

I was at the local Outlet Mall outside of San Diego this weekend and visited
KayBee Toy Store looking for model cars. They had several (six or more) AMT
brand '57 300C prepainted models; the price was discounted to $5.99. About
three years ago I bought an unpainted 300C model at Wal-Mart for $12 or $13.
About three months ago I bought one of the prepainted models at the local
auto swap-meet for $15.00.

Regards,
George V
El Cajon forecast - 70 degrees