300k convertiable well liner question

Need some help,

I am having a top shop put a new top and well liner on my 300K
convertible.
Because it has been a work in progress so long there are a lot of items
missing from
the top and well liner areas.

The present question is: Are there clips that attach the top well liner
the body along the rear edge or how is it attached?

Any insight, help, references, people to talk to or pictures etc. would
be appreciated.

Thanks
Van Lennep