1958 Plymouth Fury FI Car

I was at the Chrysler Proving Grounds dedication in late 1957 and they had a
number of preproduction cars there on display. One of those cars was a
Plymouth Fury with the FI system and the appropriate badges on the car. I was
only 15 years old at the time. My Dad, Richard J. Smith, was a Chrysler
engineer there and we lived in Chelsea starting in 1953 and 30 years after
that. Quentin Smith