Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is tha

Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is that hole for?

Hi Charlie and all of you,
The F on Ebay is a new VIN. Send us any info you receive about the car like
owner, address, history, etc. And if you discover what the hole in the
fender is for, I think we're all curious.
Gloria Moon