Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is tha

Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is that hole for?

Good Morning y'all,
I saw a 300F on auction with the following VIN number: 8403144790. Gloria,
is this a new found 300 or do we already have info on this vehicle? Does
anyone know what the large hole in the inner right fender is for? I do not
ever remember seeing a hole like that. It appears to be 4 to5 inches in
diameter and it looks like it has rubber around its edge. I know that it is
on eBay but I am rather curious about the hole.

Item # 2403652524

Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 300 Sport Convertible