RE: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is tha

RE: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is 8403144790...What is that hole for?

Hi all,

Every day or so I search ebay for items that are specific to my Letter Cars. The one listed below by George is one that would be tough to find and a very rare item.

This does not show up in: 60 Chrysler, 61 Chrysler, Chrysler 300, 300F, 300G, 300 F, 300 G, and on and on. If you are familiar with the Seller, which some apparently are, you could keep an eye out for their listings.

A few weeks ago it was requested that ebay Auctions not be listed on this group. While I agree that most auctions can be searched out quite easily, there are exceptions like this one for the inner fender panels.

This item was not listed so as to be found very easily. It was great, for me, to see the ebay link listed here. Maybe I'm just jealous because I need a pair of these for my "G" but unfortunately a couple of other bidders need them worse than me. My restoration budget, for now, is used up.

I'm not tying to stir things up with this so please don't send a bunch of replies on my behalf. I'm fairly new at this group and maybe this has been hashed over before.

Ken Boyd
Albuquerque