Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is8403144790...What is tha

Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is8403144790...What is thatholefor?

Ramon Menzel wrote:

> I totally agree on seeing the E-Bay listings pertaining to letter cars.
> I read the list every day and have found much of value including Ebay items.
> I for one do not have time to sit and play looking for auctions and those
> that shared were very helpful. The delete key for the items I am not
> intrested in works well. Just my opinion as a Member trying to restore two
> 300 letter cars and still kork for a living. Ray Menzel

THere are several of us who in the past have posted E-bay items here.
As far as I recall none of those postings were by the sellers but by someone
who "discovered" these on E-bay.
We ended up admonished for our "actions". Perchance a discussion on this topic
could see a refinement of this "Policy"!

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6