Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is8403144790...What is tha

Re: [Chrysler300] the vin number to the 300F is8403144790...What is thatholefor?

I also agree that the e-bay notices are helpful. I frequently check the
"Chrysler 300" listings, but it may be a week between checks. I have
enjoyed some "finds" on this list, and don't see the harm. This is,
after all, an entertainment AND information format. As long as it
dosen't lead to a listing of all 300+ auctions each day!

WE can hash this out at the business meeting in June at the spring meet.
Ray Jones