Re: [Chrysler300] eBay Notifications - sample stats

Re: [Chrysler300] eBay Notifications - sample stats

Yeah, but I think people would use their discretion before posting *every* 300-
related item on the listserver. An item that was 300-only, including a whole
car, may be worth posting, IMHO. For example, an original 300C grill would be
OK, whereas NOS Spark Plugs would not.

My 2 cents.

Ron